Spring registration will open on January 1 and will close January 31, 2024!
The Hispanic Cultural Center of Midland’s mission is to
"preserve the Hispanic culture for the youth through education in the arts."
This will enhance the quality of life within the community by creating artistic educational opportunities for a youth’s development and dreams, while building a youth’s positive attitude toward one’s discipline, self-esteem, and pride in a multicultural group, thus promoting cultural proficiency. The purpose of the organization is carried out in specific programs whose objectives, strategies, and outcomes identify the unique relationship that exists between the Hispanic Cultural Center of Midland and its youth. Specifically this 501c3 organization strives to:
1. Preserve the Hispanic culture through the education in the arts.
2. Solicit funds for the development of Hispanic Fine Arts with
emphasis being on education in the arts.
3. Collaborate and participate with existing groups and/or
organizations that promote Midland in the social, cultural,
educational, and economic development.
4. Work with the City of Midland representing it in competition with other cities that have similar projects, bringing unity and pride to the Hispanic culture; and
5. Build positive attitudes toward one's discipline esteem and pride in a multicultural group thus, promoting cultural proficiency.